Boasting a fantastic location along Queens Gate and moments from the picturesque Hyde Park, this lovely one bedroom flat offers great accommodation with a lovely communal patio garden.
- A well located one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Reception room with feature fireplace and French doors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart bedroom and shower room
- Lovely communal patio garden
The property is ideally located moments from the many facilities and amenities of South Kensington and Kensington High Street. The nearest underground station is South Kensington for links around the city.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 375 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.