A stunning and beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat offering gorgeous styling thoughout, modern fittings and fixtures, a patio and stunning en suite facilities.
- Fantastic, light reception with bright bay window
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wooden floors and high ceilings
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Private courtyard and a prime location
- Set on a private square with charming views
- Handsome stucco fronted conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Onslow Gardens is situated between King's Road and Old Brompton Road, close to a range of superb shopping facilities in South Kensington and on King's Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,348 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.