Boasting a well designed open-plan living area with a large dining area, this stylish one bedroom third floor flat offers a generous double bedroom with a sleek en suite and a convenient location close to amenities.
- Stylish one bedroom third floor flat
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Good size double bedroom with ample storage space
- Sleek en suite shower room
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
North End Road is conveniently located moments from a wealth of amenities in West Kensington. The amenities of Fulham Broadway are within easy reach and motorists benefit from easy access on to the A4.
West Brompton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 436 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000