Ideally located within easy reach of amenities in Woking town centre, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers bright living space with a communal garden and off-street parking.
- A lovely one bedroom flat
- Ideally located moments from Woking town centre
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Fully furnished
- Brand new double glazing installed
- Contemporary bathroom with a new power shower
- Communal rear garden
- Ample communal off-street parking
Maybury Hill is located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Woking town centre and the green open spaces of Pyrford Common.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
M2 Pizza Pasta
A great little family-owned Italian place with a calm and easy atmosphere perfect if you want to chill out. They have a great choice of dishes!
Hoebridge Golf Centre
One of the best of the 11 golf courses within a few miles of Woking town centre!
Freshly made food and brilliant breakfasts for a very reasonable price.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 479 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.