A truly stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a striking period conversion and recently refurbished to a high standard throughout while still retaining its original character.
- Amazing two bedroom ground floor flat
- Presented in outstanding condition throughout
- Stunning modern finish fused with original features
- Impressive reception room with Bay-window and wood floor
- Contemporary semi-open plan kitchen with island
- Two lovely bedrooms with stylish en suites
- Private patio leading to gorgeous communal gardens
- Off-street parking and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set back in a secluded position while still being within easy reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking and the station.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hoebridge Golf Centre
One of the best of the 11 golf courses within a few miles of Woking town centre!
Mr Mulligan's Pirate Golf, Hoebridge Golf Centre
A great venue for pirate themed fun!
The Big Apple
Bowling, arcades and Laser Quest - the best family entertainment!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,881 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,378 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45