A truly stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a striking period conversion and recently refurbished to a high standard throughout while still retaining its original character.
- Amazing two bedroom ground floor flat
- Presented in outstanding condition throughout
- Stunning modern finish fused with original features
- Impressive reception room with Bay-window and wood floor
- Contemporary semi-open plan kitchen with island
- Two lovely bedrooms with stylish en suites
- Private patio leading to gorgeous communal gardens
- Off-street parking and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set back in a secluded position while still being within easy reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking and the station.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Inn at Maybury
Gastro pub with a lovely beer garden.
The Herbert Wells
Cavernous pub with outside seats, a long wooden bar, real ales and a typical comfort food menu.
A great bar serving up Italian cocktails and small plates.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,881 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,378 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.