Arranged over the top floor of a beautiful mansion block in the heart of Chelsea, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and a private roof terrace.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block
- Arranged over the third floor
- Two bedroom with fitted storage space
- Beautifully bright reception room with dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous roof terrace off the reception room
- Fantastic location moments from Sloane Square
D'Oyley Street is tucked away from the bustling shops, bars and restaurants within Sloane Square and along King's Road, Sloane Street is also within close proximity leading into Knightsbridge boasting some of London's most premier designer retailers.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,195 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,033 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000