Set on the raised ground floor, this stylish one bedroom flat offers luxurious accommodation with generous interiors close to Chelsea's King's Road.
- Good size reception with space to dine and feature fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful, dual aspect bedroom filled with light
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Recessed storage to entrance hall
- Second guest WC
- Superb central location
Smith Street provides excellent access to the many fashionable boutiques, bars and restaurants available along King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000