This charming one bedroom flat is located on the raised ground floor of a red brick Victorian mansion block, boasting a south-facing reception with direct views over the River Thames.
- Charming one bedroom flat with direct river views
- South facing, bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Smart bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Brilliant location for Chelsea and Battersea Park
Embankment Gardens is wonderfully positioned running adjacent to the River Thames with the bustling shops, bars and restaurants along the famous king Road also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 365 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000