An exquisite apartment arranged over two spacious floors with a grand reception, boasting stylish features throughout with two ensuites and a patio. Draycott Place is a sought-after address close to Sloane Square.
- Grand reception with high ceilings and bright bay window
- Modern kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances
- Feature dining room with mirrored walls and storage
- Two fantastic double bedrooms with en suites
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ample storage throughout
- Period features and modern, stylish fixtures
- Superb central location close to King's Road
Draycott Place is ideally located for the many boutique shops and restaurants available around Sloane Square while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,905 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000