Affording a superb setting in the heart of Hampstead, this stunning three bedroom third floor flat offers ample living space with stylish interior design, a roof terrace, a balcony and off-street parking.
- Stylish three bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a grand period conversion in a prime area
- Private lift access
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Bright separate kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stunning private roof terrace and balcony
- Private off-street parking
Thurlow Road is a pleasant residntial street close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, Belsize Park and the open green space of Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,185 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600