An expertly remodelled 2 bedroom luxury apartment set on the 2nd floor, offering a charming open-plan reception with ample space to entertain and a private Balcony within a prestigious red brick address.
- Light south facing reception with space to dine
- Feature gas fireplace and private Balcony
- Views over manicured Gardens
- Master with walk in wardrobe and En Suite
- 2nd bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Open plan, modern kitchen with appliances
- Stunning red brick mansion building
- Access to communal Gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 764 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Egerton Gardens is a sought-after red brick address offering easy access to the world class shopping available along Brompton Road while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a short walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000