This period conversion presents a gorgeous 3 bed mid terrace house, featuring vibrant interiors and contemporary study retaining beams and original brick accents. A chic kitchen leads onto a delightful landscaped patio.
- Stunning mid terrace house in period conversion
- Sash windows and detailed wallpaper throughout
- Elegant reception and dining with fireplaces and fitted shelving
- Gorgeous study retaining original beams and brick accents
- Trendy fitted kitchen leading onto delightful landscaped patio
- Main double bedroom with original dark wooden flooring
- Brightly lit 2nd double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with bespoke tiling
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 947 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Set along Regents Canal, the property is moments from picturesque Rosemary Gardens and Shoreditch Park. Restaurants, cafes and local amenities are in close proximity, with nearby transportation links providing direct access to the City.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
The Free Association
A world class improv comedy theatre tucked away above De Beauvoir Arms pub on Southgate Road. Shows multiple nights a week featuring future and current TV and live comedy performers.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000