Located in the heart of central Islington moments from popular Essex Road and cosmopolitan Upper Street this stylish 2 bedroom luxury property offers ample bright living space with a fabulous Roof Terrace.
- A beautifully presented 2 bedroom property
- Arranged over 2 well-proportioned floors
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Open plan kitchen flooded with natural light
- Sleek wet room and additional bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Juliette Balcony
- Second well-presented bedroom with storage space
- Charming Decked Terrace, communal bike storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,236 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Elliots place is a pleasant side street tucked away from the bustle of the high road while still benefiting from the wide range of stylish shops, bars and restaurants of the surrounding local area. Angel Underground Station is close by.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000