Boasting a sought-after address in the heart of Islington, this stunning 3 bedroom maisonette boasts state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and stylish accomodation throughout.
- Nineteenth century Music Hall conversion in superb location
- 3 bedroom maisonette presented in immaculate condition
- Original features and contemporary fixtures throughout
- Wood floors, high ceilings, sash windows, feature fireplace
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with En-Suite bathrooms
- Sleek, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic open-plan living space with exposed brickwork
- Moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,584 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Upper Street boasts a fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North. The nearest underground station is Highbury & Islington.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.