A stunning and luxurious two bedroom flat featuring impressive décor, period features, high ceilings, en suite facilities, ample storage space and a wonderful rear garden.
- Impressive and beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- High ceilings and a wonderful mezzanine level
- Lovely period features blending with contemporary fittings
- Stunning reception with ample dining area
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern shower room and access to a pretty communal garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court Square is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and the trendy cafes of Old Brompton Road. Transport links are found moments away via Earls Court Underground Station.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,077 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000