Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road, this wonderful one bedroom second floor flat offers light and airy accommodation boasting high ceilings, a modern finish and a communal garden.
- Bright south-facing second floor flat
- Charming reception room with space to dine
- Good-sized double bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition and boasting double glazing
- Mature communal garden laid to lawn
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court provides a vast array of shops and amenities, with excellent transport links also easily accessible..
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 471 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000