This fantastic 2 bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a Patio Garden, hidden away in this beautiful courtyard off Kensington Church Street.
- Fantastic 2 bedroom flat
- Beautiful courtyard off Kensington Church Street
- Reception room with French doors to Patio Garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Ideally located in the heart of Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 682 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kensington Church Street is enviably located near to many fantastic shops and the open spaces of Kensington Gardens.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000