This expansive three bedroom luxury apartment is set on the third floor of a prestigious development (with lift and porter) and boasts a double reception and three double bedrooms.
- Light and well arranged three bedroom lateral apartment
- Double reception with ample space to dine
- Master suite with en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Generously sized modern kitchen with appliances
- Wooden floors and light interiors
- Lift access and on site porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cheyne Court is a sought-after address ideally located for the Chelsea Embankment while the fashionable King's Road is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,522 (141 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000