Fully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this stunning two bedroom flat affords a prime location, a spacious reception room, an en suite master bedroom and access to communal gardens.
- Superb ground floor flat moments from superb amenities
- Light and airy reception room with a beautiful finish
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room
- High quality fixtures and fittings used throughout
- Large communal gardens, beautifully landscaped
The flat is conveniently located close to the many trendy shops, cafes and facilities of South Kensington, with King's Road just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.