Situated on a quiet residential street in Chelsea, this fabulous one bedroom, second floor flat benefits from a charming and open-plan interior, ample built in storage and en suite facilities.
- Wonderful one bedroom second floor flat
- Attractive reception room with dining area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Impressive double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Delightful en suite bathroom
- Light and neutral décor throughout
- Situated within a superb period property
- Ideally located moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
There are a range of shops bars and restaurants nearby on popular Hollywood Road while.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 412 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000