This well arranged two bedroom house offers a spacious double reception with a private terrace, ample storage and contemporary interiors throughout.
- En suite bathrooms in both bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen with space to dine
- Private terrace and garden
- Fitted wardrobes with ample space
- discrete utility room and vault
- Double reception room with wooden floors and fire place
- Easy access to Knightsbridge and Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Conveniently located in Chelsea, this property is moments away from local shops and pubs, with easy access to central London having Sloane Square as the nearest station.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,490 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000