This charming one bedroom flat is located on the raised ground floor of a red brick Victorian mansion block, boasting a south-facing reception with direct views over the River Thames.
- Charming one bedroom flat with direct river views
- South facing, bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Smart bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Brilliant location for Chelsea and Battersea Park
Embankment Gardens is wonderfully positioned running adjacent to the River Thames with the bustling shops, bars and restaurants along the famous king Road also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 365 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.