Set on the sixth floor and offering excellent access to some of London's best shopping, this light studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation in the heart of Chelsea.
- Light studio apartment with ample storage
- Smart kitchen with appliances
- Good size bathroom with heated towel rail
- Discrete utility cupboard
- Sought after art deco building with lift and porter
- Superb central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is ideally located within walking distance of Chelsea's King's Road while Harrods of Knightsbridge is also nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 283 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000