This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities.
- First floor two bedroom corner flat
- Situated in a much sought-after development
- Open-plan kitchen/reception room with stunning wood floors
- Boasts porterage, lift access and underground parking
- Climate control/cooling and underfloor heating throughout
- Integrated SONOS sound system
Milliner House is superbly located on the corner of trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for additional shops and amenities.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Fulham Broadway station
Imperial Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000