An exceptionally bright two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition, featuring an exceptionally well presented reception room and stunning views over the beautiful garden square.
- Superb two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious south-facing reception room
- Stunning views over the beautiful garden square
- Contemporary kitchen
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with mosaic tiling.
- Guest Cloakroom
Situated moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road, the property offers motorists easy access to the A40 (M) and A4/M4 links to central London.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,067 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.