Located within a superb period building, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers high ceilings and original features throughout, en suite bathroom and an impressive fully fitted kitchen.
- Delightful two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Impressive reception room with dining area
- Semi open plan kitchen with fitted units
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Marbled bathroom with additional en suite
- Located on a peaceful residential street
- Light and neutral décor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Harcourt Terrace, the property is superbly positioned for access to the popular Fulham Road, which offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000