A stunning and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition with contemporary features throughout and access to a beautiful 30' shared garden at the rear.
- Stylish two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Mood lighting
- Excellent living and entertaining accommodation
- Beautiful shared rear garden
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,300 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.