This impressive three bedroom luxury apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment with wooden floors and high-specification fixtures and fittings.
- Set on the third floor with a lift
- Handsome Victorian red brick mansion block
- Reception with space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Discrete utility cupboard
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.