An inviting and bright studio flat offering smart décor, generous studio room, separate kitchen and a good location for amenities and transport links.
- Smart and light third floor studio flat
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Room with dining/study area
- Close to an array of excellent shops and amenities
- Access to the beautiful Philbeach gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Road is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road, while there is a large 24-hour supermarket nearby.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 350 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000