Ideally located in this striking and well run period conversion, this is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefiting from great proportions throughout and high ceilings.
- Fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Offers neutrally decorated living space
- Impressive high ceilings
- Contemporary fittings and en suite facilities
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen
- Great master bedroom with en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Penywern Road is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road. The closest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines), while the motorist will enjoy swift access to the A4.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 651 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000