Situated on a quiet cul de sac in Earls Court this superb end of terrace mews house offers substantial living and entertainment space and a fantastic landscaped rear garden.
- Stunning Two bedroom end of terrace mews house
- Fantastic double reception room with dining area
- Attractive fully glazed dining room
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Attractive landscaped private rear and front garden
- Located in a sought after location
- Contemporary bathroom and separate shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Local amenities can be found on Earls Court Road and nearby Kensington High Street providing a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 909 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000