Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property.
- Stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Lovely mansion block with porter and lift access
- Off street parking included
- Expansive reception room and stylish open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom benefits from a walk-in-wardrobe
- Full length decked balcony with access from each room
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Moments from the amenities of West Brompton
The property is conveniently located close to the many bars, restaurants and amenities of Old Brompton Road and South Kensington. The nearest train stations are West Brompton and Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,731 (160 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.