Located on the raised ground floor of a lovely period conversion on Warwick Road, this charming studio flat boasts a mezzanine-level and is presented in excellent condition with great access to Earls Court.
- Presented in wonderful condition with a lovely neutral decor
- Charming and useful mezzanine level
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from ample storage
- Offered fully furnished throughout
- Access to a large, secure residents garden with tennis court
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Road is located moments from the shops and amenities of Earls Court and Old Brompton Road. The closest underground station is Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 492 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000