A fantastic studio flat presented in excellent condition throughout, providing wonderful living space with ample room for entertaining and a superb kitchen with a full range of appliances.
- Well presented and spacious fourth floor studio flat
- Striking period mansion building with lift
- Contemporary kitchen with a full range of appliances
- Bay-fronted studio room with pull-down bed
- Feature fireplace and ample space for dining
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The studio is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000