Set on the seventh floor of a modern development, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright open-plan reception room with a modern kitchen and a delightful private balcony overlooking Shoreditch Park.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the 7th floor
- Modern building with lift access and secure entry system
- Stylish reception/kitchen with modern fittings
- Benefits from ample space to dine
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb private balcony with views towards The City
- Located on the doorstep to Shoreditch Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Poole Street is located moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and cosmopolitan restaurants of Islington's vibrant Upper St and Essex Road while also on the doorstep to Shoreditch Park.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,222 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 536 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000