A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom period house
- A beautiful reception room with sash windows
- Modern kitchen flowing onto an open-plan dining room
- Master bedroom, second loft-style bedroom, third bedroom
- Separate bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Beautiful rear garden
Conveniently located for the shops, bars and restaurants of vibrant Upper Street, Gifford Street is also only moments from the local amenities of Caledonian Road and King's Cross.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
Overground line, Zone 2
Caledonian Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone 2
King's Cross St. Pancras station
lines, Zone 1
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,449 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000