Located within this beautiful mansion block this superb studio flat features a separate kitchen with utility area and outside patio space on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace.
- Spacious lower ground floor studio flat (with own entrance)
- Beautifully presented with fitted wardrobes
- Mansion block on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace
- Separate fitted kitchen with utility space
- Shower room and outside patio space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sheffield Terrace is located equidistant to the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington and Notting Hill.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 292 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000