Located within this beautiful mansion block this superb studio flat features a separate kitchen with utility area and outside patio space on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace.
- Spacious lower ground floor studio flat (with own entrance)
- Beautifully presented with fitted wardrobes
- Mansion block on the sought-after Sheffield Terrace
- Separate fitted kitchen with utility space
- Shower room and outside patio space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sheffield Terrace is located equidistant to the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington and Notting Hill.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 292 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.