A beautiful and modern one ground floor bedroom flat with a high standard of interior décor, stylish kitchen and situated within easy reach of a 24-hour supermarket.
- Superb ground floor flat in sought-after development
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Great double bedroom
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Excellent location close to an array of amenities
The property is situated within a very smart and well maintained modern complex called Atwood House with underground parking, close to a 24-hour supermarket and a wealth of shops and other amenities on Earls Court Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 513 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.