Set within a modern development with a 24-hour concierge, this gorgeous fourth floor, one bedroom apartment boasts generously proportioned living space, contemporary fixtures and fittings and a Juliet balcony.
- Modern waterside residential complex with landscaped gardens
- Arranged over the four floor and accessed via lift
- One bedroom with fabulous interiors throughout
- Generous reception room/kitchen with Juliette balcony
- Stunning shower room with marble interiors and power shower
- Eniviable location moments from Sloane Sqaure
- Close to Victoria Station and Westminster
Grosvenor waterside benefits close proximity to a collection of boutiques, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Pimlico Road with Victoria also nearby, Sloane Square is also just moments away offering a wide range of designer shops, bars and eateries.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 508 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000