This fabulous two bedroom first and second floor flat offers open-plan accommodation including a spacious reception room and a stylish en suite bedroom.
- Superb 1st and 2nd floor flat moments from local amenities
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and exposed brickwork
- Wonderful second bedroom with superb en suite bathroom
- Modern tiled shower room
- Beautifully presented throughout with a neutral finish
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 608 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Old Brompton Road offers a superb selection of cafés and restaurants, while Gloucester Road and Earls Court Road are also within easy reach for a wide range of amenities.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000