Superbly located moments from local shopping and transport facilities, this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features spacious reception room and modern kitchen.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with attractive fireplace
- Good-size bedroom with built-in bed and storage
- Stylish fitted open-plan kitchen
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Excellent location for Earls Court and South Kensington
- Wood floors
- Period building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road offers a wide range of shops, cafés and restaurants and is within easy reach of the shops and boutiques along Earls Court Road, Fulham Road and King's Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 415 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.