A lovely one bedroom flat offering a good standard of interior décor, bright and well proportioned accommodation, plenty of storage space and en suite facilities.
- Smart one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Smartly presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with ample dining space
- Charming well equipped kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Contemporary white en suite bathroom
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent location for Earl's Court Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated within a smart period conversion very close to the shops and amenities of Earls Court Road and Old Brompton Road. Transport links are particularly good with Earls Court Underground Station moments away.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000