This absolutely stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers an extremely high standard of interior refurbishment, contemporary styling and design and impressive high ceilings.
- Situated within a stunning, renovated period town house
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Contemporary styling and design
- Amazing reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom/study
- Sleek shower room
The property is ideally positioned for the local shops, cafes and bars on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 849 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000