This stunning two bedroom second floor flat offers recently refurbished interior, neutrally decorated throughout with modern fittings and a great location in this attractive period building with lift and porter.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Set in a striking period building with lift and porter
- Recently refurbished living space with neutral décor
- Stunning reception room, stylish kitchen
- Master bedroom, second bedroom with en suite
- Additional bathroom with white suite
Old Brompton Road offers a number of trendy cafes, and a great range of shops and eateries can be found along Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 655 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000