Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 44 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in West Brompton, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in West Brompton, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2250 per week (9750 pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Located in one of South Kensington's most prestigious addresses, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts spacious entertaining accommodation with adjoining dining space and fantastic roof terrace all with private lift. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property. Read more.

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Featuring a stunning private roof terrace this stylish two bedroom duplex flat provides excellent accommodation, finished to exacting standards at one of South Kensington's most exclusive addresses. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This simply stunning two bedroom flat benefits from bright living space with generous proportions, contemporary styling, gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings and access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Chelsea, SW10

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a popular residential street in Chelsea, this large two bedroom maisonette features a fantastic finish throughout with large rear garden. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Favourably positioned in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish two bedroom flat provides attractive and generous living space with two en suite bedrooms, wood floors, sleek kitchen and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, SW10

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a stunning garden square and benefits from spacious rooms throughout, two en suite facilities, private entrance and two lovely patios. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities. Read more.

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally bright two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition, featuring an exceptionally well presented reception room and stunning views over the beautiful garden square. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exceptional location along the fashionable King Roads, this desirable two bedroom flat offers a stylish and contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a prestigious address with access to stunning communal garden, this is an impressive two bedroom flat with high ceilings, smart fittings and a fantastic roof terrace ideal for summer entertaining. Read more.

Drayton Court, Drayton Gdns, Chelsea, SW10

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This substantial two bedroom flat set within a sought-after block just off Fulham Road, features stylish décor, a gorgeous kitchen, en suite facilities and an outstanding reception room filled with natural light. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom apartment offers bright, spacious living and entertaining space with stunning views across superb communal gardens, enviably located on Old Brompton Road, in the heart of South Kensington. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This premium two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a charming red brick conversion in the heart of South Kensington and boasts impressive fixtures and ample storage. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this stunning two bedroom flat affords a prime location, a spacious reception room, an en suite master bedroom and access to communal gardens. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With views of the stunning communal garden square, a bright, spacious and well proportioned interior this two bedroom period flat occupies the second floor of a handsome building, moments from local amenities. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary décor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom upper duplex flat features a recently refurbished interior with bright and airy rooms, generous proportions and a delightful west-facing roof terrace with wood decking. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally place moments from Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy, two bedroom flat boasting beautifully presented accommodation with a charming balcony and smart décor throughout. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent two bedroom flat features a spacious reception room and two private balconies, and is located in a peaceful, private development within easy reach of both Chelsea and Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Edith Grove, Earls Court, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning and recently refurbished two bedroom flat has a light and spacious interior and benefits from a fantastic eat-in kitchen and an excellent location near trendy King's Road. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom second floor flat offers recently refurbished interior, neutrally decorated throughout with modern fittings and a great location in this attractive period building with lift and porter. Read more.

Brompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom, second floor apartment offers bright and generous living space, including a balcony and benefits from access to a communal gym and swimming pool. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom top floor flat features loft-style living space, a stunning reception room, contemporary interiors and a fantastic location. Read more.

Coleherne Road, Earls Court, SW10

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming and bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms, plenty of fitted storage space, a superb reception room with a dining area and a contemporary kitchen. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Earls Court, SW10

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a striking period building, this is an attractive and light two bedroom flat featuring a generous reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen, en suite facilities and lots of useful storage space. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location off Fulham Road and moments from Fulham Broadway Underground Station, this spacious two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this two bedroom flat is situated in a fabulous period building with a wonderful entertaining space and a beautiful private patio in addition to another gorgeous shared patio area. Read more.

Ashburnham Tower, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the ninth floor of a secure development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors and is located moments from the designer retailers and eateries along King's Road. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of West Kensington, this beautiful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with two bathrooms, one boasting jacuzzi and a lovely private garden. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a pretty mansion block in the heart of Chelsea, this desirable two bedroom flat offers an expanse of living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an imposing modern block with off-street parking and communal garden, this is a stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) boasting bright and airy accommodation with a lovely balcony. Read more.

Richmond Mansions, Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This cool and well proportioned two bedroom flat features recently refurbished accommodation and a wonderful location in this attractive building (with lift) on popular Old Brompton Road. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a sought-after Chelsea location, this bright two bedroom flat features a large reception room and en suite to the master bedroom. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this desirable two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious interiors with a charming private patio. Read more.

Vanston Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a central location within walking distance of Fulham Broadway and a charming roof terrace. Read more.

Kempsford Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in this secluded crescent, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering a recently refurbished interior with neutral décor and a gorgeous private garden at the rear. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a beautiful period building this fantastic two bedroom garden flat comprises a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, smart bathroom, utility room and private garden. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers a good-sized living and entertaining space with a charming private garden. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished and wonderfully presented two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary design and comprises a substantial reception room with dining area and stylish kitchen. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from a wide range of amenities, this bright two bedroom property is situated on the second floor of a period building. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham, SW6

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom flat, enviably situated in the heart of Fulham, boasting a bright fully fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a smart shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape